Welcome to our High School Ministry!
During the school year our High School Ministry meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm in the Youth Building (behind our church).
In addition to our regular weekly meeting, there are TONS of other events you won't want to miss.
If your student has never been to youth group on a Wednesday night, here’s what you can typically expect.
- For the first 15 minutes teens will have a chance to be teens. They’ll hang out with adults and teens, play games and have fun.
- We’ll start by gathering together and getting to know each other through a fun “icebreaker” question. Teens will have a chance to introduce themselves and share a little bit about themselves. We also give candy bars to new kids!
- Next, we play a game together.
We believe that Church should be a place where teens have fun. We have a lot of fun through a group game where teens. Having fun together also helps us grow deeper in relationship.
- Then we worship together. We’ll also have a giving opportunity.
We believe that we grow in our relationship with Jesus by expressing our love to Him.
- Teens will hear God’s Word through a relevant message.
We try to make each message connect with teens wherever they are spiritually.
- To finish the evening, boys and girls go to their own separate small groups to discuss how we might live out the message in our lives. Teens and adults will check in, see how they’re doing, and pray for each other.
- Then we go home!
We’d love to connect with you. Check out our RRCC Youth Facebook page for info and pictures.
Parents, we have a weekly email blast with a youth ministry update including upcoming events and topics we are learning about. To be added to this list, contact the church office.