Students in sixth through twelfth grade join the full congregation for worship.
Which class do I bring my child to?
- Nursery - Infants to 3-year-olds are welcome in the nursery
- Preschool - 3's through Pre-Kindergarten
- Kids Club - Kindergarten through Second grade
- Club 345 - Third, Fourth and Fifth grade
If you are new to RRCC bring your child to class and sign them in by speaking to the teacher and adding them to the attendance sheet. Once you have decided to make River Ridge your church home we would like you to fill out a family registration form. With this is step they will be added to our attendance sheet for their class.
Family Registration Form [PDF]
Where can I breast feed my child?
For mothers who would like privacy, we offer a Nursing Mothers’ room. Video and audio feeds of the worship service are provided.
What items should I bring to the nursery?
- Label all of your child's belongings, including diaper bags, cups, bottles, pacifiers, etc.
- Please leave all toys and dolls at home as they can get lost or cause other children to be upset.
- All bottles must be pre-mixed. Nursery workers are not allowed to mix formula for health and sanitation reasons.
In order to provide a safe, healthy environment for all children, when your child shows any signs of illness, such as a runny nose, persistent cough, fever, etc., we will ask that you keep your child with you during the service. Children are always welcome in the service.
How can I serve?
Who do I contact if I have questions or concerns?